DIY Essential Oil Allergy Bath Bombs
- 8 oz. of Baking Soda
- 6 oz. of Citric Acid
- 4 oz. of corn starch or arrow root
- 4 oz. of Fine Grain Epsom Salts (optional, but if using make sure these are fine grained)
- about ¾ tsp. of water
- 10 drops each lavender, lemon and peppermint (optional 5-10 drops eucalyptus and/or frankincense)
- 1 tsp Carrier Oil(s) (we like YL V-6 or fractionated coconut)
- A few drops of food coloring or pigment (optional)
- Round, plastic, snap together dome molds or you can use mini-cupcake pans, large candy molds, etc.
- Bowl and cup for mixing
- Food scale to measure dry ingredients
Combine all of your dry ingredients into a big bowl and stir together with your whisk. I use a food scale to measure dry ingredients. I like to add pretty sugar sprinkles to my kids’ bombs for extra fun.
View original post 327 more words