- 50g almonds
- 50g shredded coconut
- 10g cacao or cocoa powder (or leave out for the coconut lemon variation)
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 10g collagen hydrolysate (optional) – exclude for vegan option
- 10g of protein powder (I used pea protein powder) or 20g if not using collagen (optional)
- 50g coconut oil
- 2 medjool dates (you can use more if you like a sweeter treat)
- 1 drop of food grade essential oil (I use and recommend doTERRA). In this case I used lavender which had a beautiful subtle floral flavor but other options are peppermint, wild orange, ginger or cinnamon.
Instructions – makes 8 balls
- Simply add all the dry ingredients to your thermomix mixing bowl (or food processor) and combine for 5 to 7 seconds (depends on the texture you want) at speed 6.
- Then add the coconut oil and dates and mix for…
View original post 120 more words