LAVENDER is the most versatile essential oil in the world.
Body systems affected by Lavender:
Cardiovascular, Nervous System, Skin, Stress Reducing, Calming.
Analgesic, Anti-Infection, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Coagulant, Anticonvulsant Antidepressant, Antifungal, Antihistamine, Antiseptic, Antitumor, Anti-Microbial, Antitoxic, Cardiotonic, Regenerative and Sedative.
- Relieves airborne allergies – you can diffuse and inhale.
- Relieves stress, anxiety and insomnia – you can diffuse and inhale; massage on skin.
- Relieves the pain from bee stings, hives and other allergic skin reactions – you can apply on affected area.
- Soothes many skin irritations and burns – you can apply on the affected area.
Other Common Uses:
- Diaper Rash
- Hair Loss
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Leg Cramps
- Stretch Marks
- Cold sores
- Sunburn (use Frankincense with it)
LAVENDER is known to be a universal oil that traditionally has been known to balance the body and to work whenever there is a…
View original post 6 more words