I remember my mom making sloppy joes as a kid. I loved it. I knew I could make a mess at the dinner table and I wasn’t going to get in trouble. I mean, the name of dinner said “sloppy” how much better could it get for a kid??
This version of sloppy joes is more paleo based and it has the benefit of pure essential oils for added bonus!
I feel you’ll scarf this down just as much as you did a regular sloppy joe, without your body feeling sloppy. Your kids will love it too!
- 4 sweet potatoes (pre-bake these in the oven)
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped small
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 lbs of grass-fed ground beef (or feel free to substitute with ground turkey or chicken)
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1-2 drops of doTERRA Cumin essential oil
- 1 red pepper…
View original post 229 more words